One common thread among dissatisfied Ubuntu community members1 recently is that they’re concerned with the speed and haste with which new untested features are being dropped into the main Ubuntu release. To find out how people feel about feature introduction:
How do you feel about feature introduction?
- I like them, but they're a bit under develoepd. (42%, 196 Votes)
- I'm happy with the new features. (27%, 127 Votes)
- There are far too many bugs for a mainstream release. (18%, 84 Votes)
- Introduced without Community Consensus (10%, 48 Votes)
- Introduced without Warning (3%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 466
Please respond only if you use Ubuntu or have used Ubuntu within the past two years for an extended period.
1 Internally to the Ubuntu community, not from other communities, see Aseigo’s excellent post on community identity.Tags: features, Poll, Ubuntu