Close to Release

Not long now until release, what are your plans for rolling out releases to your friends and organisations?

Mine are currently that I will hold off for about 2 weeks for variance to take care of problematic bugs and then I’ll begin upgrading users to the new version since it’s an LTS. I plan on upgrading the SETC server to PXE boot install this LTS as well as 9.04 and I will make sure the lab is upgraded too, but that might take a month or two to get things tested.